Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wonderful Web-site Fibromyalgia.

As I have posted in the past, I spend alot of time researching Fibromyalgia (FM) it's origin, symptoms, treatments and any other information I can find to try to help myself as well as post what I can on here to hopefully help others and raise awareness of how "Real" this illness is.

http://www.fibromyalgia-symptoms.org/ is a wonderful sight for inforation ranging from "What is Fibromyalgia" to "Common Myths and Mis-conceptions about Fibromyalgia" and everything in between.

This site covers topics that are specific to different people, such as "Men with FM", "Pregnancy with FM" "Children with FM" and many other topics.

It is thorough, clear, concise, and informative.  Please check it out. You may find answers to some questions you may have been afraid to ask.

Soft Hugs to All
Laurie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment