Friday, September 11, 2009

Forgot to mention - Liability Waiver

I should have posted this to begin with, but I didn't think of it until later.

I want to make it perfectly clear that this blog is not intended to replace or mimick the advice of a lisenced physician. I am not a doctor, physician assistant, nurse, therapist or any other lisenced practitioner.

This blog is not intended to solicit any products or to promote or disuade anyone from using any certain products, drugs, suppliments, etc. of any kind.

Any comments on this blog mentioning any medications, suppliments, or other products used for Fibromyalgia are not meant to replace the advice of your doctor and are not necessarily the same as my opinion on my blog.

I would like to ask any distributors to please NOT mention any specific product that they may be trying to sell on this blog. This blog is not meant to solicit sales for anyone's product.

Any advice or suggestions you see here on this blog, please discuss with your doctor before trying to impliment them into your treatment plan. What works for me, may not work for others and  vice-versa.

If you have a product that you would like to advertise please do so legally and properly, and please do not use the comments for your own advertising purposes.

Remember, I am just a person who has been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia as well as other medical conditions who is trying to promote awareness of the disease, offer a place for support for others with Fibromyalgia, and to track my own progress and/or regression.

Thank you for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment