Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This Fibromite dork is proud of herself.

Hello everyone.
This is a little information about me. I am a computer dork! I am technologically impaired. So, creating this blog has been both fun, and challenging.

I have been playing around with different things that I can add to my blog, and to try and customize it. I have been doing everything by reading instructions (which aren't in english, they are in techno language, which I don't speak), and through trial and error. Oh yeah, also with ALOT of prayer!

I am finally getting the hang of a few things. I am really proud of myself. This has been a small win for me. I thought I would never figure out how to add things to my blog.

Now if I could just figure out how to add the blogs I follow to my side bar, I would be really happy. I am always open to suggestions and any help I can get.

Soft Hugs to All
Laurie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment