Sunday, September 20, 2009

Irritability

I am not sure what is going on with me today. I feel irritable for no reason. I don't just mean a little cranky, but down right "I want to punch something" irritable. Nothing unusual is going on that could have triggered it. My oldest son is away for the weekend (coming home tonite), my younger son has been out back most of the day at the neighbors house. My husband has been down for 2 days with "flu like" symptoms, so he has been doing alot of sleeping most of the day. I haven't gotten any nasty phone calls or letters. Nothing that I can figure out that would make me feel this way.
It's driving me crazy. I finally took a Xanax to help me calm down, but it still hasn't helped me. I took it over 45 minutes ago. It should have helped by now.
I had surgery about 5 years ago to stop my menstrual cycle, and I haven't had PMS symptoms in years. It's a nice warm, sunny day, not too hot, not too cold, just a very nice day. With that said, I haven't had much pain today. So it's not pain that is setting it off.
I would appreciate any feedback from anyone about this. If you have experienced symptoms like this, please let me know. Please tell me what you do to stop feeling this way.
Soft Hugs to All
Laurie D.

2 comments:

  1. Besides getting cranky from pain, I also find that my migraine meds (Relpax) can turn me into a evil B-word. Just a thought! And I hope you feel better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denise. I still haven't figured out what had me so nasty the other day. At least it has passed now. I haven't had to take migraine meds (other than roxicodone, which I use for breakthrough pain) since I had my hydroergotomine treatment. That was almost 2 years ago. It's like a miracle for me.

    ReplyDelete