Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What happened to my blog?

I hope someone who reads this can help me. I logged on tonite to blog, and my page is all wacky. It is partiatlly pink with purple lettering and the rest has turned to black with pink lettering. There is also a strange looking pattern running down the right hand side, and my side bar attachments are over lapping one another.

Well, I have been thinking about starting a new blog anyway, this one was my first attemp, and not very successful. Except for the fact that I found a few new friends in the process.

Once I decide on a template for my new blog, and a name, hopefully I will be able to use the same or come up with something more creative. I will let my blogging friends know of my new site.
Meanwhile, I will be poppng in and reading your blogs as often as possible.

Thanks
Soft Hugs to All
Laurie D

1 comment:

  1. Laurie,
    Your blog is definitely messed up and I cannot see to read it at all! If you need any help, give me a shout and I will gladly help you out.
    New templates are quite easy to do. Just decide on what you would like, and I'll help you out!
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete