Sunday, December 6, 2009

stretch marks!! NO!!!

I caot believe this. I have 4 children and have never had a stretch mark in my life! Now, because of the meds that cause weight gain I am getting stretch marks!! The one strange thing though, one site that the marks have recently shown up is very painful. Sore to touch, hurts when I move in a certain way. Is this normal? Has anyone else ever had this?

Other than that, I am still worried about my cat Puppy. She is sick again today. She gets bouts where she makes a low growling noise, almost like a moan, her stomach distends and then she has a discharge from her vulva. It is a good sign that she is still discharging, but I hate to see her this way. I have an organization in Delaware who is trying to find a vet who will do the surgery at a reduced cost or accept the low cost certificate that I have for a regular spay and accept that for the full hysterectomy. I hope she holds out until January. I just don't have the money to pay for the surgery right now.

I don't have money for christmas. The stress and depression of this has put me in a fibro flare. Something has to give soon. I need a miracle.l

Soft hugs to all
Laurie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment